The museum pass program offers free admission to participating museums for Fort Lee Library card holders. Fort Lee and Englewood Cliffs residents, 18 years and older, with a valid current Fort Lee Library card in good standing (i.e., no fines or overdue items) may reserve museum passes to borrow on a first – come, first served basis.
The following rules must be followed in order to use a museum pass.
- One (1) Pass is allowed per household at a time.
- Print at Home Passes are emailed to the patron, you do not need to come to the library to pick anything up
- Patrons must present their Fort Lee Library card to check out the pass
- Circulating Passes are loaned for two (2) days and require a $20 deposit.
- Circulating Passes may not be put in the book drop. Return passes to the Reference Desk.
- It is the patron’s responsibility to verify museum hours, days of operation, special closing days, directions, parking availability and cost, and charges for special exhibits.
- Please note that some museums may ask for your Library card.
- Fort Lee Public Library cardholders and Englewood Cliffs resident cardholders may call or visit the Reference Desk to place their museum pass reservation, or may do so online