The museum pass program offers free admission to participating museums for Fort Lee Library card holders. Fort Lee and Englewood Cliffs residents, 18 years and older, with a valid current Fort Lee Library card in good standing (i.e., no fines or overdue items) may reserve museum passes to borrow on a first – come, first served basis.
The following rules must be followed in order to use a museum pass.
- One (1) Pass is allowed per household at a time.
- Patrons must present their Fort Lee Library card to check out the pass
- Patrons must leave a $25.00 exact cash deposit. The deposit will be refunded when the pass is returned on time.
- Passes are loaned for two (2) days
- Your $25.00 deposit will be kept if the pass is not returned on time. Furthermore, each additional day late will accrue another $3.00 fine. Please return your pass on time so that the next reservation can be honored.
- Passes may not be put in the book drop. Return passes to the Reference Desk.
- It is the patron’s responsibility to verify museum hours, days of operation, special closing days, directions, parking availability and cost, and charges for special exhibits.
- Please note that some museums may ask for your Library card.
- Fort Lee resident cardholders may place their reservations online.
- Englewood Cliffs resident cardholders may call or visit the Reference Desk to place their museum pass reservation.