Englewood Cliffs Community
We warmly welcome residents of Englewood Cliffs to register for a Fort Lee Library card* which will provide the following:
- Access to the Library seven days a week.
- Borrowing of books, CDs, and DVDs from the Fort Lee Library’s collection. This includes over 10,000 items from the world language collection in Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Russian and Spanish
- Borrowing of Museum Passes
- Access to programs for children, teens and adults
- Access to wifi and use public computer workstations
- Ability to place a hold on a Fort Lee item (ask a staff member for assistance)
- Placing of requests through JerseyCat, a statewide interlibrary loan program (does not include BCCLS).
- Adult and teen volunteer opportunities
- Fort Lee Library ebooks, audio & video and online databases
- Hoopla: Movies, TV, ebooks, audiobooks & more
- Moazine: over 250 digital Korean Magazines
- Pronunciator: Learn 80 languages, including English. Features interactive conversations, scored quizzes, progress reports, virtual coaching, and pronunciation analysis.
- Value Line: Explore this complete, multidimensional investment management database that enables investors to make timely, better-informed decisions.
*Your Library Card is for use at the Fort Lee Public Library only and is not valid for online subscriptions and eResources provided by BCCLS (Bergen County Cooperative Library System).
To register for a library card, you will need to show proof of Englewood Cliffs residency, with one of the following
- A valid New Jersey driver’s license showing a Fort Lee address
- A bank statement showing a Englewood Cliffs address
- A credit card bill showing a Englewood Cliffs address
- A rental lease showing a Englewood Cliffs address
- A tax bill from the Borough of Englewood Cliffs